Beadle & Grimm
|Beadle & Grimm|
|Biography and appearance|
|Rogue/Wizard / Barbarian|
|Dwarf / Human|
|91 / 26|
|Neutral / Chaotic Good|
|Support/Gold / DPS/Support|
|STR 13(+1)/18(+4)||DEX 17(+3)/12(+1)||CON 12(+1)/16(+3)|
|INT 16(+3)/12(+1)||WIS 10(0)/9(-1)||CHA 8(-1)/14(+2)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Beadle & Grimm are two Champions in one! Support and DPS Champions able to swap places in the formation on demand. They swap using their Ultimate and have different buffs and abilities. The longer that one is in the formation, the more powerful the other becomes when swapped in.
Backstory[edit | edit source]
|“||Beadle and Grimm have been best friends & adventuring partners their entire lives. Together, they have faced the most dangerous foes their realm had to offer and built a respite alongside the frozen north's harsh realities: The Giant's Bane Tavern.||„|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Beadle bonks a random enemy with a wand. This unleashes two magic missiles that fly out and hit two other random enemies.
- Grimm cleaves through the nearest enemies with his two enormous greatswords.
- Increase the damage of Champions within 2 slots of himself by 100%.
- Increase the damage of Grimm by 100% for each Barbarian in the formation, stacking multiplicatively.
- Whenever Beadle damages an enemy that is not at full health, that enemy will drop 25% more gold when it is killed. Does not stack.
- Enemies damaged by Grimm take 25% more damage until they are killed (except from ultimates). Can stack additively up to 10 times on a single enemy.
- While Beadle is active, Grimm's buff increases by 1 stack every 10 seconds. While Grimm is active, Beadle's buff increases by 1 stack every 10 seconds. When a Champion swaps out using their Tag Team ultimate, their stacks are reset, and while they're in-play their stacks reduce by 1 every 10 seconds. Stacks are additive.
- Increase the effect of Beadle's Get Buff by 10% per stack.
- Increase the effect of Grimm's Special Order by 10% per stack.
- Beadle and Grimm are so inseparable that if either one qualifies for an adventure restriction based on their tags, ages, ability scores, then both can be used.
Beadle's Specializations – Level 110
- As Quick As Me
- Increase the effect of Beadle's Get Buff by 100% for each Champion with a DEX score of 17 or higher, stacking multiplicatively and then applying to Get Buff multiplicatively.
- Beadle respects Champions who are just as dexterous as he is, increasing their damage.
- As Clever As Me
- Increase the effect of Beadle's Get Buff by 100% for each Champion with a INT score of 16 or higher, stacking multiplicatively and then applying to Get Buff multiplicatively.
- Beadle respects Champions who are just as intelligent as he is, increasing their damage.
Grimm's Specializations – Level 150
- Chip Away
- Increases the effect of Grimm's Special Order by 100% (up to 50% per stack).
- Grimm is persistent, increasing his damage bonus against enemies each time he hits them.
- Strongman Contest
- Grimm's Get Buff now also adds a stack for any Champion with a STR score of 18 or higher.
- Grimm must always be the strongest, and works extra hard when there are other strong Champions in the formation.
Tag Team – Level 10 Beadle's Ultimate Attack
Grimm leaps into the fray, smashing a random enemy and all nearby enemies before leaping back into the formation while Beadle teleports into the shadows to recover.
Tag Team – Level 10 Grimm's Ultimate Attack
Beadle teleports into the center of the battle and explodes with arcane magic, damaging and stunning all enemies. He then slips quietly back into the formation as Grimm leaps away for a brief rest.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Feats[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]