|Biography and appearance|
|Fighter / Druid|
|DPS / Support|
|STR 15 (+2)||DEX 14 (+2)||CON 17 (+3)|
|INT 10 (0)||WIS 14 (+2)||CHA 15 (+2)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Jaheira is a DPS and Support Champion who channels her anger into powerful DPS buffs for herself and her allies. Specializations amplify the abilities based on allied classes and enemy types.
Backstory[edit | edit source]
|“||Jaheira is a noble-born half-elf who was raised by an enclave of druids after her family was killed. Having gained an understanding of balance, she resolved to serve nature with the skills the druids taught her. She was recruited by the Harpers, where she met her late husband, Khalid. Jaheira knows life isn't black and white. She lives in the balance, as nature demands.||„|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Jaheira attacks the nearest enemy with her scimitar, briefly rooting them in place with some vines.
Note: this does not stop enemies from attacking, it only stops them from moving toward the formation.
First Specializations – Level 50
- Class Warfare - Spellslingers
- Jaheira focuses her support on spell-casting classes.
- Jaheira increases the damage of Clerics, Wizards, Sorcerers, and Warlocks by 100%
- Class Warfare - Bruisers
- Jaheira focuses her support on melee-attacking classes.
- Jaheira increases the damage of Barbarians, Fighters, Rogues and Monks by 100%
- Class Warfare - Hybrids
- Jaheira focuses her support on hybrid spell/melee classes.
- Jaheira increases the damage of Paladins, Rangers, Druids, and Bards by 100%
- Jaheira goes into a rage whenever she sees a Beast enemy die (even if she herself is the one who killed it). This increases her damage by 400% and increases the effect of Class Warfare by 100% for 10 seconds.
- Jaheira keeps track of the number of enemies killed that she is a Fierce Protector of. After 20 protected enemies have been killed she flies into a Battle Rage, increasing the effects of Fierce Protector by 200% for 30 seconds.
- Note: This ability is not buffed by anything. Once Lingering Anger is unlocked, when the effect expires she gains one stack of Lingering Anger.
- Jaheira increases the damage of all Champions, including herself, by 10% for each stack of Lingering Anger she has, stacking additively.
- Note: This ability is buffed by equipment and upgrades. These stacks persist until you reset.
Second Specializations – Level 225
- Protective - Nature
- Jaheira is a naturalist through and through. Beasts remain under her protection.
- Jaheira continues to be a Fierce Protector of Beast creatures.
- Protective - Twisted Creatures
- Jaheira feels pity for twisted creatures from the nine hells. Fiends become her cause.
- Jaheira's Fierce Protector and Battle Rage ability now trigger off of Fiend creatures instead of Beasts.
- Protective - Civilization
- Jaheira will protect those who can't protect themselves -- even if they're attacking the formation.
- Jaheira's Fierce Protector and Battle Rage ability now trigger off of Humanoid creatures instead of Beasts.
- Increase the effect of Class Warfare by 100% for each Champion affected by it, stacking multiplicatively.
- Note: This ability is not buffed by anything.
Jaheira blankets the area in front of the party with a swarm of insects for 30 seconds, dealing a small amount of damage to all enemies within the swarm every half-second.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Feats[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]