|Biography and appearance|
|Tanking / Support|
|STR 8 (-1)||DEX 16 (+3)||CON 16 (+3)|
|INT 18 (+4)||WIS 10 (0)||CHA 8 (-1)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Lazaapz is a Tank and Support Champion who buffs other small-sized Champions with her Fury of the Small ability. She wears a suit of custom mechanized Power Armor that powers up her abilities and attacks, granting improved bonuses and additional attacks that debilitate enemies while she is under attack.
Backstory[edit | edit source]
|“||Born in The Cogs beneath Sharn's Lower City, Lazaapz's remarkable intellect elevated her to the Tradefair district, where her mechanical genius became highly sought after by the Dragonmarked Houses. Lazaapz's first invention was a functional mechanical arm to replace the one she was born without; now she leads an elite team of engineers in cutting edge research and development.
Following the discovery of a mysterious Eldritch Machine, Lazaapz was brought in by House Cannith to ascertain the purpose of the device. Shortly after, both Lazaapz and the machine disappeared, never to be seen again.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Thunder Gauntlet/Grappling Fist – Base Attack
Lazaapz has two basic attacks. She attacks four times with Thunder Gauntlet and then attacks with Grappling Fist, then repeats.
- Thunder Gauntlet
- Lazaapz leaps out and attacks the nearest enemies with her Thunder Gauntlet, damaging them and stunning them for 0.5 seconds.
- Grappling Fist
- Lazaapz fires her Grappling Fist at a random enemy and quickly yanks it to the front of the formation. This attack deals no damage and cannot move static enemies or blockers.
- Lazaapz has a set of Artificer Power Armor. It gains one stack for every 1 second that Lazaapz is not under attack. This caps at 100 stacks. Lazaapz gains 1% max health for each stack of Power Armor, stacking additively.
Lazaapz powers up her armor when she's not under attack and then unleashes it when she is.
- Increase the damage of all small races (dwarves, goblin, halfling, gnome, or kobold) by 100% for each qualifying Champion in the formation. Stacks multiplicatively.
Lazaapz works best with small races (dwarves, goblins, gnomes, halflings, and kobolds). The more the merrier.
- When Lazaapz is under attack, she consumes 10 stacks of Power Armor and increases the effect of Fury of the Small by 400% for 10 seconds.
- Lazaapz increases the max health of all other Champions by 25% of her base max health.
- When Lazaapz is under attack by at least 5 enemies, she consumes 15 stacks of Power Armor and activates her Lightning Launcher (fired from a large gem located in the middle of her chest plate), targeting one of the enemies attacking her and striking all enemies in a line, causing them to take 200% more damage for 7.5 seconds
Recharge/Overcharge – Level 220 Ultimate Attack
The ultimate changes based on the number of Power Armor stacks Lazaapz has available. If she has 20 or fewer stacks, her ultimate ability is Recharge. If she has 21 or more stacks, her ultimate ability is Overcharge.
- Recharge - Available at 20 Power Armor stacks or less
- Lazaapz immediately regains all of her Power Armor stacks and, for the next 30 seconds, does not expend any stacks when triggering Tiny Bulwark or Lightning Launcher.
- Overcharge - Available at more than 20 Power Armor stacks
- Lazaapz overcharges her Power Armor, preventing it from gaining any more stacks but increasing the effect of Tiny Bulwark and Lightning Launcher by 400% for 30 seconds.
Specialization Choice – Level 300
- Increase the max stacks of Power Armor by 100.
- Lazaapz upgrades her Power Armor to provide even more staying power.
- Abilities that require Lazaapz to be under attack (Tiny Bulwark and Lightning Launcher) will now trigger if any Champion in the formation is attacked.
- Lazaapz takes a step back to tinker with her armor and let others lead for a while.
- Lightning Launcher will now trigger with only one enemy attacking Lazaapz and its damage buff is increased by 100%.
- Lazaapz dangerous overcharges her Lightning Launcher, but it'll probably be okay.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
|Level||Cost||Damage||Damage All||Fury of the Small||Health|
|20||Unlock Power Armor|
|50||Unlock Fury of the Small|
|110||Unlock Tiny Bulwark|
|150||Unlock Shield of Sharn|
|200||Unlock Lightning Launcher|
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Feats[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Idle Champion Spotlight: Lazaapz
Media[edit | edit source]