|Biography and appearance|
|Fighter / Wizard|
|STR 17 (+3)||DEX 15 (+2)||CON 14 (+2)|
|INT 19 (+4)||WIS 11 (0)||CHA 10 (0)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Melf supports the formation in his own unique way, creating a special support spell that is tailor made for your formation. He also provides one of several powerful speed-ups.
Backstory[edit | edit source]
|“||Born into the royal family of Celene, he assumed the simple name of Melf eschewing a life of comfort as a noble to study the arcane arts and train as a swordsman. He delved in the dungeons of Castle Greyhawk, the Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth and many other harrowing places honing his skills, knowledge and amassing powerful magic items. Melf sees himself as a weapon of weal hurtling toward the heart of the darkest evils in the realm. He is opinionated and has a touch of conceit that he is blissfully ignorant of possessing.||„|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Melf Leaps out and attacks the nearest enemy with his magic spear. If he has any Minute Meteors active, he fires one at a random enemy as well.
Melf creates a new spell to assist the formation. He customizes it based on the Champions in the formation and where Melf is placed within it. It increases the damage of Champions adjacent to Melf by 100% and that value is augmented based on some other parameters, each of which applies multiplicatively.
- If there is another Elf (aside from Melf) in the formation, increase the effect by 50%.
- Increase the range by 2 if Melf is not in the front-most or rear-most columns in the formation (affects all champions within 3 slots).
- Increase the effect by 10% for each unique race in the formation.
This ability is buffed by upgrades and equipment (buffs apply to the final calculated value, not the individual increases).
Melf knows exactly what evil is. Whenever an enemy spawns it has a 50% chance of being deemed "evil" by Melf. Enemies that are deemed evil take 100% more damage from all Ultimate attacks.
Melf provides one of the following effects at random. A new effect is chosen at random every 50 areas (though it could pick the same one multiple times in a row).
- Increase chance to spawn an additional enemy with each wave by 25%.
- Increase enemy spawn speed by 25%.
- Increase chance of double quest drops by 25%.
This ability is buffed by equipment; note if the chance of double quest drops gets above 100% it will then always cause double quest drops with a chance to cause triple quest drops, etc. Likewise with spawning additional enemies with each wave.
Melf summons six Minute Meteors that float around him. They are fired when he attacks normally and deal BUD-based damage to all enemies in a small area.
Specialization Choice – Level 100
- Increases the effect of Melf's Adaptive Support Spell by 100%.
- Increase the effect of Melf's Speedy Supplement by 100%.
- Increase the effect of Melf's Righteous Determination by 100%.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Feats[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]