|Biography and appearance|
|Tanking / Support|
|Heroes of Aerois|
|STR 7 (-2)||DEX 16 (+3)||CON 16 (+3)|
|INT 15 (+2)||WIS 8 (-1)||CHA 20 (+5)|
|Eligible for Patrons|
Nova is a Tank and Support Champion who understands that knowledge is power. She buffs her most intelligent allies for each monster killed, protecting herself with her Hexblade, Tiangong.
Backstory[edit | edit source]
|“||Nova V'ger has a voracious appetite for knowledge; she needs to know anything and everything about anything and everything. Her magic powers have been gifted to her by a mysterious entity called Tiangong. She dreams of traveling to the stars and discovering the location of the true genasi homeworld.||„|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Nova leaps out and slices through the nearest enemy with Tiangong.
The slash produces a spark of green flame. If her attack kills the enemy, and the enemy is a normal mob, it is guaranteed to drop a monster heart (once as Curiosity ability is unlocked).
- Nova is intrinsically curious about the world around her. When monsters are killed, there is a chance she will collect a trophy from it. Trophies augment her abilities and reset every run. Bosses always drop monster brains, which provide big buffs but only drop once per boss per run. Normal monsters have a 10% chance to drop monster hearts, which can be farmed indefinitely and provide smaller buffs.
- Nova increases the damage of the five Champions in the formation with the highest Intelligence score by 100%. In the case of a tie for fifth place, all Champions with the given INT score are affected. This effect is buffed by 0.1% for each monster heart she has collected (stacking additively and then applying multiplicatively), and 10% for each monster brain she has collected (stacking multiplicatively and then applying multiplicatively).
- Nova increases the max health of all other Champions by 25% of her base max health.
- Nova increases the effect of Discovery by 100% for each enemy attacking her and each point of enemy/boss enrage, stacking additively and then applying multiplicatively.
Slow – Level 150 Ability
- Nova's attacks slow the movement of enemies she damages by 50% for 5 seconds. Enemies that are Slowed by this ability deal half damage to Nova. This effect does not stack if it is applied again before it expires, but the cooldown is refreshed.
Specializations – Level 200
- Mass Appeal
- Discovery now applies to the top eight Champions by INT score, up from the top five.
- Increase the effect of Discovery by 100%.
- When Nova becomes Overwhelmed, Tiangong creates a protective barrier around Nova, giving her 250 points of temporary HP and stunning her until the shield is broken or she is no longer overwhelmed. This can only trigger once per area (changing areas resets it so it can happen again). The amount of temporary HP granted is increased by 5.75% for each monster brain she has collected, stacking multiplicatively.
Nova levitates up in the air as Tiangong floats in front of the formation, releasing three waves of blue energy that deal big damage (each deals 1/3rd of her stated ultimate damage) to all enemies. The damage is increased by 1% for every 20 monster hearts Nova has collected, stacking additively.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Feats[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Nova is played by Kim Richards, a member of The High Rollers D&D crew, based in the UK.
Idle Champion Spotlight: Nova V'Ger
Media[edit | edit source]