|Biography and appearance|
|Support / Tanking / Healing|
|STR 18 (+4)||DEX 15 (+2)||CON 15 (+2)|
|INT 13 (+1)||WIS 18 (+4)||CHA 13 (+1)|
Backstory[edit | edit source]
|“||Tyril grew up in the wilds around his home village as the apprentice to the spiritual leader. After an accident regarding his large stature, Tyril fled the village to become a sword for hire. His regret informs his transformations and he prefers to shape-shift into small mammals and rodents.||„|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Shillelagh – Base Attack
Tyril smacks the closest enemy with his staff.
Specialization Choice – Level 45
Tyril draws upon a beam of pure moonlight, increasing the damage of all Champions. He also eventually gains the ability to heal those near him over time. Increase the damage of all Champions by 100%. This is reduced by 30% if Tyril is adjacent to 2 other champions, 60% for 3, 80% for 4, and 95% for 5 or more. He also eventually gains the ability to heal those near him over time.
- Sunbeam – Level 60 Ultimate Attack
- A beam of brilliant light flashes out from Tyril's off-hand and hits all enemies in a line, targetting a random enemy.
- Druidic Healing – Level 125 Ability
- Heals Champions adjacent to Tyril for 22 every second.
Tyril transforms into a bear and gains additional hit points and damage reduction abilities over time. He also eventually buffs nearby Champions. Transforms Tyril into a bear, grants him 265 health points, and increases his overwhelmed point by 20.
- Maul – Level 45 Base Attack
- Tyril claws at the nearest enemy.
- Shielding Bite – Level 60 Ultimate Attack
- Tyril leaps to the nearest enemies, biting them with his huge jaws and, based on the enemies hit/killed, gains a damage shield that slowly fades over time. Grants temporary hit-points equal to Tyril's Max Health x1 for every Enemy hit, and x3 for every Enemy killed, which are reduced by 1% every second. Damage: 4.5×BUD
- Nature's Heroism – Level 70 Ability
- Increases the Health of all Champions by 25% of Tyril's Max Health
- Wild Inspiration – Level 100 Ability
- Increases the Damage of Champions within 2 slots of Tyril by 50%
- Wild Resilience – Level 125 Ability
- Reduce damage taken by Tyril by 5. Cannot reduce to below 25% of initial damage.
- Forces of Good – Level 185 Ability
- Increases the damage of good champions by 100% for each enemy attacking Tyril and/or each enemy enrage stack.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Feats[edit | edit source]
Unlocked at levels 310 and 2400
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Created by Actor and Entrepreneur Dylan Sprouse.
Media[edit | edit source]